INTESOL Worldwide maintains the highest quality assurance standards for TESOL/TEFL training through external accreditation. This ensures that your TESOL certification is accepted and valued by ELT employers all over the world.
INTESOL Worldwide TESOL/TEFL courses are accredited and certified by ALAP (Awarding Language Acquisition for Professionals), a UK based Awarding Organisation. ALAP is an accrediting organisation that specialises in the ELT industry.
ALAP is supported by an esteemed Academic Panel who are all experts in the field of English Language Teaching. The ALAP panel oversee matters related to academic quality, ensuring that the value of an ALAP Certificate is upheld.
Gaining an accredited INTESOL TESOL certificate Through ALAP
What This Means to You, the Student!
- You receive 2 certificates, one from INTESOL and one from ALAP (with hologram) with no extra expense to you.
- You will receive a Course Transcript from ALAP showing what you have studied and how many hours.
- Employers worldwide will know that your course is of a high academic standard.
- Your accredited TESOL certification course is moderated and the procedures are checked by an external body.
- Your course provider and accreditation body are investing in quality and are committed to giving excellent service.